Essex photographers based in Marks Tey near Colchester. We have been covering weddings locally & nationally for over 22 years.
See our awards.
We are qualified with the Royal Photographic Society
& the British Institute of Professional Photographers.
Why Storm, check our 1 minute show:
- a wealth of experience.
- two photographers, one that is dedicated to photojournalism.
- a choice of flexible packages.
- beautiful story book and fine art albums.
- & of course, professional standards.
We aim to provide peace of mind for your wedding photography. Based near Colchester, we are full time professional Essex photographers, with one of the highest reputations in East Anglia. We provide wedding photojournalism as well as creative, classic and vintage wedding photography. We believe our photojournalism work is the best in the area.
Our Style – Your Wedding
- Stunning wedding photography: Our style is a mixture of photojournalism & modern classic styles producing a treasured story of your wedding day.
- Our wedding photojournalism photography is the truest to the artform, representing the real feel of the wedding. Most of the photographs we take at a wedding are photojournalistic. Link to PJ Gallery.
- Your wedding day is very special and we want the photography to express this and will always listen to your views, We want to ensure our style blends with the vision you have for your wedding day.
A Matter of Trust:
- Photographing your wedding day to the highest standards requires trust. Please read our comments and credentials. You will find many customer comments to reassure you of our standards.
- We are recommended by over twenty wedding venues as their preferred Essex photographers. You can view some of our work on our Wedding Venue pages or Wedding Galleries & Vintage Weddings.
- Our wedding albums are designed in-house and printed in Italy and the UK, to our requirements.
- We provide Graphistudio Wedding Books as well as a premium range of Exceptional Fine Art printed wedding albums. Your wedding album will be treasured forever and will become more valuable as time passes.
- We personally design all albums in conjunction with our customers wishes.
- Because your wedding is so individually special we have a varied price range that can also be tailored to your individual needs.
- Use our Contact Page to email us with your requirements.
- Before you book a wedding photographer you may want to see if their values match your needs on your special day.
Trust – Passion – Professional – Dependability – Consistently Achieve – Creative – Approachable – Successful – Understanding…
. . . Words that we believe are the backbone to our business and want to pass on through our work, to our customers.
- Check out our galleries to see how your wedding photography could look.
- Don’t forget to check our comments section.
- Use our contact page for prices.
- Essex photographers, Storm Photography is qualified with the Royal Photographic Society.
As Fine Art Portraiture photographers we aim for people who want something different in their portraits. Newborn babies from 3-10 days old. Children, families, teenagers, vintage, business portraits & parties. We create beautiful portraits, using creative lighting and work with you to achieve a portrait that you will cherish.
High quality commercial Essex photographers for companies who want to reflect quality in their images. Storm Photography are based in the Colchester area. However we do travel or can shoot from our studio. Serving Essex, London, Suffolk, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Kent. If you require a professional photographer in Essex or the surrounding counties, give us a call on 07870 441540
Essex Photographers – Location – Colchester, Essex
Based in Marks Tey, near Colchester, Essex. Husband & wife team, Mandy & Tony are established Professional Photographers photographing for clients throughout the county. We also cover the surrounding counties, including London. We will also travel nationally within the UK as well as internationally, if required.
Yes it can be done….
See our wedding tips below. You can enjoy your wedding day with no stress hassle or hiccups.
Your Wedding day is one of the most important days of your life so make sure you enjoy your Wedding Day, and have the best day ever.
Many brides-to-be dream about having a fairytale wedding day and know what they want on their special wedding day. They have planned their wedding day down to the final details.
As we have been photographing Essex weddings for over 20 years we feel we can give some advice to brides-to-be to ensure that their wedding day goes to plan and they have they best day of their life.
Storm Photography helping things along -
Wedding day tips:
- Get to bed early the night before and wake up refreshed
- Eat a good breakfast that includes protein & carbs
- GIVE YOURSELF LOTS OF TIME to get ready. it will lower stress levels.
- For your hair wear a wide neck lined shirt so it does not mess your hair up when you go to get changed. Avoid a T-shirt
- Grooms should make a list of all the things they need to do on the morning of the wedding.
- Break new shoes in.
- If you do not have a wedding coordinator, let your bridesmaids handle some of organisation of the day.
- Get loose before you walk down the aisle.
- Stop to take it all in during the ceremony.
- Make a five-minute dinner date with your other half to get a little time to yourselves.
- Be magnanimous. Greet everyone with a smile even those you are not keen on.
- Be careful with alcohol. This is a day you’ll want to remember clearly for the rest of your life, so make sure you don’t drink too much. One tip is to drink a full glass of water between each alcoholic drink.
- Pack flats for the reception if you think your feet will not last the day in your wedding shoes.
and finally – have a moment with each of your parents.
Enjoy your day, Mandy & Tony, Storm Photography
Storm Photography Ltd
80 Keable Rd Marks Tey Essex CO6 1XR
Phone: 01206 212542 Mobile 07870 441540
Find us on Google+
by Tony Bramley